FircoSoft Certification Program
Join the Industry’s Elite and Become FircoSoft Certified
Financial Transaction Screening Specialist (FTSS) Certification
FircoSoft is delighted to be launching a FircoSoft Transaction Screening Specialist (FTSS) Certification program. By requiring your compliance team to be FTSS certified, you are securing your transaction screening process and ensuring that the solution you have invested in is operated within the best practices recommended by the market leader.
FTSS Professional Certification
Your Compliance Operators are the last line of defense of your institution, and they only have a few seconds to decide whether an alert is relevant or not. With ever higher volumes to review, rising demands from the regulators and the increasing risk of huge fines, are you sure your operators have the professional knowledge and skills to be up to the challenge?
Our experts have designed a Certification program dedicated to compliance operators, that will ensure that the necessary knowledge is acquired, that best practices are understood and applied, and ultimately that your staff is empowered to make sound and quality decisions, as defined within your risk policy.
The Certification includes a top-quality, rigorous, exam-based curriculum designed to verify the operational knowledge and expertise in utilizing FircoSoft’s real-time transaction screening solution, Firco Continuity.
A team member completing this certification will demonstrate proficiency with both the solution and the filter, as well as operational expertise in minimizing risk and making optimal use of Firco Continuity. By becoming certified, compliance professionals will prove to their management that they control the information presented and the entirety of the alert decision process.
The training leading to the certification is broken down into four sections:
1. Screening Context In this section, the operator will learn the basics about lists and Sanctions programs, and understand the impact of the decisions made in a real-time environment.
2. Detection In this section the operator will learn about the types of hits that can be raised and displayed in Firco Continuity (name, aliases, codes, embargoes, non-blocking etc.).
3. Alert Review This section will teach the operator about the information displayed (message info, list info) and possible actions to take from the alert review screen.
4. Operating Efficiency In this section, the operator will learn how to make optimal use of the application (including navigation, sorting and searching features, reporting, and more).
FircoSoft Certification offers
- The strengthening of your team’s expertise, which is the best guarantee against the risk of illegal transactions being processed
- The demonstration that you take action to proactively apply a risk-based approach
- An incentive for your compliance operators, by allowing them to have their skills recognized
FTSS Professional – Key Facts
- Pre-requisites: The attendant must be a compliance operator currently using Firco Continuity
- Duration: The certification consists of 3 ½ hour training session and one-hour online test to be taken On-Demand at your convenience
- Location: The training will be scheduled either via a webinar or on-premises while the test is online
Get Your Team Firco Certified Today
For more information on becoming FTSS certified, please contact us today by emailing our Training Team at email@example.com.