Firco List Service
FircoSoft experts update, enhance, optimize, test and validate your specific selection of 32 supported sanctions lists. By utilizing the Firco List Service you combine the delivery of high quality lists with an advanced filtering engine to improve your filtering results. With this service, you will reduce the number of hits generated, and can fully automate the list update process.
FircoSoft enriches list records reducing the chances of missing a relevant event, as well as correct errors in lists. For example, FircoSoft experts will correct the difference between published records and electronic lists, and when a bank is added to a list, the service ensures that all relevant BICs are included and that all geographical synonyms are delivered including city, country and state.
Prior to the delivery, FircoSoft experts manually review all changes of the official regulatory text, and deliver with the list, a validation report that you can use to compare additions, deletions and updates of sanctioned entities.
Firco List Service will enable you to:
- Stay compliant with the lists published by governmental bodies
- Reduce the risk of list modification and improve productivity by automating the list update process
- Reduce or eliminate the risk of missing a true match
- Improve productivity reducing and testing the hit rate
- Improve service continuity and manage resources effectively
- Benefit from the experience and expertise of FircoSoft
- Save the time and resources required to manually update and maintain the lists
- Import sanctions lists directly for use by FircoSoft filtering engine
By utilizing the List Service our team of experts will ensure the delivery of high quality lists on an ongoing basis to reduce the resources required for hit review.
For more information on our Firco List Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org